Earn a High School Credit | Develop Leadership Skills
For Campers Turning 15 or 16 in 2020 | $400+HST
Meaningful, Fun, Leadership
Camp Big Canoe
We’ve taken our LIT program online! You will go through the same Ministry of Education approved curriculum as our traditional program, so you will develop leadership skills that will help you on your journey through life – and if that journey includes a staff position at camp, you won’t miss a year.
Here’s Why You Should Join:
- Interactive Camp-Style Sessions: Join staff and peers online for engaging sessions on leadership
- Connect: Catch up with your old camp friends and make new ones!
- Earn a High School Credit: Earn a credit towards your Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) upon successful completion
- 4 Week Program: Choose from a July 6 or August 4 start date
- Awesome, Supportive Staff: Our most experienced staff are leading eLIT through interactive sessions, online office hours and readily available support
- Get Your Own email@example.com: Registered eLIT campers get their own personalized login username!
- Great Staff Ratios: eLIT campers will be organized into groups of no more than 10, with a staff member assigned to each group
- Registration Requirement: We will require all participants to be registered and have unique @campbigcanoe.ca usernames
- Staff Training: All of our eLIT staff have multiple years of Camp Big Canoe staff training and experience, as well as online safety training. Each online session will have at least one staff leader and one staff moderator
- Camper Expectations: Campers will also be taught positive online behaviour and internet safety